Wednesday, July 13, 2016

,

Talent Boo's apologize letter

Hello, this is Talent Boo.
Firstly, I want to apologize to the people whose feelings are affected because of the screen shoots of converstation that have been surfacing online.
It's true that we had a converstation about the fan letters, and I admit that was a very thoughtless action of me, I deeply regret what I did.
But it's not true that I was the one who spread false information about (Seventeen throwing out) the fanletters. I didn't share any information with any reporters and I was not the one who made up the false information about it. I'm questioning the responsibility of people who made up the rumour (of me spreading false information about Seventeen throwing out the fanletters) and also people who has been cursing at me severely.
Through this letter too, I will announce that I will not upload any previews or HD pictures again.
Once more, I apologize.

0 comments :

Post a Comment