Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hoshi's braces

Seems like he still has retainers onㅠㅠㅠ It's so cuteㅠㅠ

cr: be 내꿈/be my dream

[+13][-0]

1. [+14][-0] How hard did you fangirl to notice small things like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2][-0] He's so cute.. I have this urge to break things because of itㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2][-0] Okay, so I'm fangirling over him and his retainers now?.. 

4. [+1][-0] His bracesㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's so cuteㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1][-0] Soonyoung.. Huk..

6. [+0][-0] It's been a year since I got rid of my braces, but I'm still using retainers until todayㅋㅋㅋ Those are attached behind your teethㅋㅋㅋ It's really annoying when the bond breaksㅎㅎ There are some days when my retainers look so obvious.. I bet Soonyoung only uses that at night because it's been a long time since he took off his braces.. He needs to wear it for 2~3 years after taking off his bracesㅋㅋ

7. [+0][-0] It's called retainersㅋㅋ I have that as wellㅋㅋ I have to wear that for a pretty long time.. Ah f*ck he's so cuteㅜㅜ

8. [+0][-0] Once you fall for him, even his retainers will look cute in your eyes..

9. [+0][-0] Are those retainers??ㅋㅋ Anyway you're so amazing, I didn't see anything in that picture.. I had to see the comments to see what's going on in that picture

0 comments :

Post a Comment