Saturday, July 2, 2016

,

My friend was Dokyeom's schoolmates..

I'm not their fan but something reminds me of this so I'm going to write this hereㅎㅎ
She used to attend Seongnam junior high school..? and transferred to my school, she said she was one of Seventeen's Dokyeom's junior.
She told me Dokyeom was really popular and almost all of the students in that school liked him.
And she also said he looked way more handsome back then..ㅎ..ㅎ..ㅎㅎㅎ

And she also said that Dokyeom is a really nice person.



[+43][-0]

1. [+11][-1] I agree that Lee Seokmin looked better during his predebut days.. He was the most handsome member in Seventeen TV era.

2. [+5][-0] How could is it possible for someone to look better during his predebut days..? But he still has that first love auraㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1][-1] Seokmin is indeed handsome, but he also has a very nice personality.. I think that's why he was really popular back then..

4. [+1][-0] Lee Seokmin, this babo..! What do you expect me to do with that visual and personality, you're literally the ideal type of every girls in this world!

5. [+1][-0] Maybe it's because I'm his fan but in my eyes, he's really handsome, bright, and he also smiles a lot.. If he was my senior, I would have fallen head over heels for him..

6. [+0][-0] I think I've seen this somewhere?!! The OP was Dokyeom's junior and she had a crush on him, she also said that he's the ideal type of every girls in that school! She said it's true that she looked way better during his predebut days, and that graduation picture of him that surfaced online is just a picture that didn't come out wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments :

Post a Comment