Saturday, July 2, 2016

Have you seen this?? Isn't this crazy?






[Please spread this] Is being a Seventeen's fan a wrong thing?

Hello, I'm 'AlwaysBright'. I encountered a very shocking thing today, so I wrote this post so a lot of people knows what happened to me. This is not a joke, and because there are a lot of people who's going to read this so I'm going to use honorifics.

Fangirling to Seventeen.

As you know, I'm a big fan of Seventeen. And being a Seventeen's fan is obviously not a wrong thing to do, right. I encountered a very unfair thing today, not from a person I know, but from a person I never even met before in my life. And the reason behind that was only just because I like Seventeen.
I'm going to start explaining now, it happened when I walked home after school ended. I was listening to Seventeen's 'Chuck' 'Adore U' 'Mansae' 'No F.U.N' etc. There were some students behind me, and usually the road that I took that day is crowded so I wasn't suspicious at them at first. 

I was almost arrived at my house, I took off my earphones but actually you could still hear the song coming out from the earphones. The students behind me were like 'Hey, she's addicted to Seventeenㅋㅋ', and somehow that made me feel mad so I raised the volume and kept on walking. But those students kept on following me as they curse Seventeen and hitting my head.. So I asked them why did they hit my head, I will turn off the song if they didn't want to hear it but did they really have to hit my head?. They immidiately pulled my hair and slapped me.. They harassed me just because they don't like Seventeen.. But that time, nobody was around so no one saw them beating me up. This is so unfair.. I'm just listening to Seventeen's songs, is that a wrong thing.. Do I have to get beaten up for it?

Right now, I just used any band-aids that I could find in my house. I took these pictures using Snow Camera with no filter. I will be very grateful if you spread this story of unfair thing that happened to me.

Why did they beat her up? Does she have no right to like anyone she wants to?

[+27][-0]

1. [+0][-0] Are they out of their minds..? Can't she just like anyone she wants?

2. [+0][-0] Aren't they crazy..? This is too much..

3. [+0][-0] Crazy.. If that was real, those guys were seriously being too much on her..

4. [+0][-0] Do that guy have something against the society..?

0 comments :

Post a Comment