Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I'm a Seventeen's fanboy..

I'm a fanboy who has been liking Seventeen since their debut..
I've only seen them through TV and phone, I really want to see them in real life.. I'm thinking about going to their concert or music shows, will people look at me in a strange way if I go to their concert?


[+42][-0]

1. [+14][-0] I'm also a fanboy, I went to their concert previously. People won't look at you in a strange way!

2. [+11][-0] No at all^^.. Please upload your streaming proof. 

3. [+8][-0] No.. Why would they look at you in a strange way.. We really welcome you if you're going to their concert^^! In fact, fanboys are cool..

4. [+7][-0] I've seen a fanboy going to their fansign and it seems like Seventeen really adores their fanboys..ㅜㅜㅜ I'm so jealous..

5. [+3][-0] No, no at all.. We really like fanboys, no one will look at you in a strange way!

6. [+2][-0] I'm really jealous of fanboysㅜㅜㅜ Because Seventeen usually hugs fanboys a lot and it will be easier for them to remember your faceㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+2][-1] The boys will really like it if they know that they have fanboysㅎㅎ Please upload your streaming proof..

8. [+2][-1] Actually the amount of fanboys who go to their music shows is more than you've ever expected..

9. [+1][-0] People will take some glances at you because it's fascinating!

10. [+1][-0] I've seen a fanboy going to their concert and fansign! Wonwoo even hugged him.. I'm really jealous

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment