Tuesday, July 5, 2016

,

What is a Dokyeom

'This is real. Dokyeom has never get any part of his face done. He's always been a kid who is tall, handsome, and has a nice personality. If I had to point out his weakness, it would be the fact that he's really bad at playing Sudden Attack but he always pretend as if he's good at it.'

I'm a non-fan who couldn't slept yesterday so I decided to watch their new MV and I can sense that I'm going to stan them soon.. 8ㅅ8
I spent the whole day to search everything about Dokyeom in searching engine and I don't see the end of this..
Carats, please send me a lot of his pictures.. 
I have to stay up the whole night again today, right? A night that would be very nice to spend with Dokyeom.

pann
[+225][-18]

1. [+65][-4] We will send you a lot of Dokyeom's pictures if you go to fan-talk. (I will get cursed for promoting Seventeen's fantalk here)

 2. [+62][-1] That Dokyeom kid is really fine..
(If there any of you who doesnt know, this is actually his own comment in a Seventeen's article lol)

3. [+17][-0] Whoa It's me
'This is the student who passed Pledis' audition'
fnvl804: Whoa It's me
(look at his username)

4. [+16][-1] I was his schoolmates on middle school and all of the girls in my school used to like Dokyeom.. There's no girl in our school who never liked Dokyeom.. He's really polite and handsome..

5. [+13][-0] If you type 'BooSeokSoon' on youtube you will see the real side of Dokyeom..

6. [+10][-0] Uhm..
(He looks like a fool) (He is a fool)

7. [+8][-0] I'm sorry for talking out of the topic but I'm really into S.Coups these days.. Is there anyone willing to send me his pictures here?

8. [+8][-0] I started liking Seventeen because of Dokyeom.. I'm always interested in a member before stanning their group and this time Dokyeom is the one who caught my heart..

9. [+8][-0] Okay, so now go to youtube and search for 'Seventeen Andromeda'.. Soon, you will find yourself liking all of the members. That's what happened to me.

10. [+6][-0] 'He's really bad at playing Sudden Attack but he always pretend as if he's good at it' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny.. I'm going to stan them..

0 comments :

Post a Comment