Wednesday, July 6, 2016

, ,

I cried after reading Chan's Diaryㅠㅠㅠ

My friends are going on a school trip today..
I saw all of my friends wore nice clothes, they were preparing a lot of things in the school yard..
I was the only one who wore uniform..
I was so lonely..
After school ended, I went to practice...
I really like practicing but today I slightly didn't want to practice..
One of my teachers felt sorry for me and gave me candies and chocolates..
They were tasty.
But I was really lonely..
I have to go on a school trip next time..

All of his friends wore nice clothes and they were excited about going on a school trip, but he was the only one who couldn't go... I can't imagine how much he wanted to go, just imagine a kid who's usually bright and happy suddenly said that he didn't want to practice that dayㅠㅠ It's my first time crying because of Seventeen's DiaryㅠㅠㅠIt really hurts my heart to think it could be the last chance for him to go on a school trip but he threw it away and spent almost all of his teen days to practice..

[+9][-0]

0 comments :

Post a Comment