Friday, July 1, 2016

My older brother slipped into the diamond life

When I first joined the fandom, I always talk about Seventeen whenever and wherever I could so my older brother called me a crazy bitch because of thatㅋㅋ 

He also didn't really like Seventeen so whenever I watch Seventeen on music shows, he would sit next to me and diss them, we often fight because of this. 

And it seems like my brother was really curious about Seventeen so he looked them up on searching engine or whatsoever.. And one day, he watched One Fine Day with me and he suddenly started to stan themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Starting from that day, he always watch Seventeen on music shows with me, we even do the fanchant together and if I got it wrong, he would nag at meㅋㅋㅋ 

After he slipped into the diamond life, we never fight anymoreㅋㅋㅋ I asked him to go to Seventeen's concert with me but he rejected it because he's scared he might be mistaken as gayㅋㅋ

And today I was singing 'Very Nice~~' and he shouted back 'Aoo~~'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so happyㅋㅋㅋㅋThanks to Seventeenㅋㅋ




[+56][-0]

1. [+0][-0] Must be nice for you.. The happiest time for me was when my older brother went to the military service.. There's a huge age gap between us so he always nags me and he always see me in a pathetic way whenever I'm fangirlingㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+0][-0] Must be nice for you.. I've always wanted a older twin brother who would spazz and stan the same group with me..

3. [+0][-0] My older brother thinks I'm patheticㅋㅋ He always says 'There are freaking a lot of people in this group.. Their name is Seventeen but why are there only 13 members?'

4. [+0][-0] Hul.. I'm so jealous.. If only I had a brother like that..

5. [+0][-0] So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+0][-0] Ah so cuteㅋㅋㅋ A siblings who reconciled because of Seventeenㅋㅋㅋ Tell him he can go to Seventeen's concert without being mistaken as a gay, there are a lot of fanboys who go to the concert as well!!

7. [+0][-0] My younger brother likes Yoon Jeonghanㅋㅋㅋㅋ He thinks Jeonghan is prettyㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+0][-0] Must be nice for you, OP..
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment