Wednesday, July 6, 2016

, , , ,

Three members who are really bad at taking selfies

It might be Lee Seokmin, Hong Jisoo, and Yoon Jeonghan..

Lee Seokmin.. Seokmin.. (speechless) The way you take selfie makes your face look 1.3 times longer..
This is how he looks when another person takes a picture of him (not to mention that it was taken from low angle)


 Up until 'Mansae' days, the members who are really bad at taking selfies in my opinion was Choi Hansol and Lee Chan..ㅎ Seungcheol-ah what are you doing.. Teach them the proper way to take a selfie..

[+6][-0]

1. [+2][-0] No one can beat Jeon Wonwooㅋㅋ

2. [+0][-0] No comments needed

3. [+0][-0] N..N.. Neonu.. And sometimes, Bboo too...

4. [+0][-0] Put Wonwoo here.. No one can beat Wonwoo..

5. [+0][-0] Seungcheol-ah, Junhui-ya.. Teach them how the proper way to take a selfie..

6. [+0][-0] Just.. Everyone in Seventeen, except Seungcheol, is really bad at taking selfies.. *sighs* Yoon Jeonghan, Hong Jisoo.. I can't forget how shocked I was when I saw that picture on my Instagram.

7. [+2][-0] This picture of Hansolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you're going to take selfies like that then just give me your face!!!

8. [+2][-0] For me it's stil Vernon, Chan and... Wonwoo..Wonwoo-ya..

0 comments :

Post a Comment