Friday, December 23, 2016

,

Q. What do I have to do if I want to get married with Seungkwan?

Q: What do I have to do if I want to get married with Seungkwan.

Hello, I'm a high school student who turned 18 this year. What do I have to do if I want to get married with Seventeen's main vocal, Boo Seungkwan? First of all, Seungkwan is a very cute and witty person. He's also handsome and cool.. On top of that, he's also really good at singing, rapping, and dancing. He's good at talking in front of a lot of people, charming, and also polite. I think he's a lot more mature than his actual age, he's a really honest and down-to-earth.. He doesn't even know that he's handsome, that upsets me a little bit, but I really like that side of me! I probably need 3 days to explain all of the reasons why I like him.. Anyway the conclusion is that I like him and everything about him, and I'm really greedy to make him mine! I bet there are a lot of people in this whole world who feels tha same way, right? Is there a possibility for me to be the 'successful fangirl' that everyone's talking about in internet lately? Please tell me what do I have to do so I can marry Seungkwan! And Seungkwan oppa~ If you're reading this post please don't overwork yourself from all the preparation for the concert, and don't starve yourself to lose weight! I know you must be really tired but you have to eat well, and you still look good even if you gain some weight^^ I like you just the way you are<3 I love you..

The comments:
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
-I'm the one he's going to marry, stop bothering him
-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
-Seungkwan is cute and handsome, he's still an underage but his voice already sounds really nice.. And there's one of Seventeen's member who can be considered as 'successful fanboy'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you can be the 'successful fangirl' just like what you wishㅋㅋㅋ
-I'm Boo Seungkwan's wife.

Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
Move to Jeju, live in the house right next to where Seungkwan's family lives, and you'll get to see them everyday. You'll get closer with them as the time passes by. And Seungkwan's parents will start telling Seungkwan about you through phone calls. And one day when Seungkwan goes home, go to their home and pretend as if you were going to meet his parents, not him. There's a possibility you'll meet Seungkwan first, or you'll meet his parents first. First of all, if his mother opens the door for you just say something like 'Oh..? There's a guest?' and she'll naturally talk about his son to you
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
And if Seungkwan is the one who opens the door for you, you'll probably get flustered but don't panic. Don't be so obvios. Act as if you're there not to see him but see his parents, that you don't know who he is and you're just the girl next door who's really close with his mother. Ask him where his mother is, and once his mother comes out, have a converstation with her, act as if Seungkwan is not there. And at one point, ask him who he is and his mother will introduce you to him. Seungkwan will talk about how much his parents talk about you through the phone. And show off how close you are with his mom, and go home after that.
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
Just act as if you're not interested in idols at all.  Say something like "You're Seungkwan, right?" and tell him that he looks the same age with you, ask him to be friends with you. Act like how you usually do when he goes back to Seoul , greet his mother whenever you see her, talk to his family, etc. And at one point, you both will exchange your numbers. He'll even text you whenever he's bored. Make him fall head over heels for you until the point he thinks "Ah.. I should marry this woman" and his parents will absolutely want you as their daughter in law.
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
And you also have to be nice to his sisters. Seungkwan is the youngest son in the family, which means that they really adore him and wants all the best for him. Fighting.
-Reincarnate..
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
-Take a handful of sleeping pills, sleep, and when you wake up, repeat the first step.

Everyone, you can get married with Seungkwan by following those stepsㅋㅋㅋ
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈
Q.세븐틴 부승관이랑 결혼하려면 어떻게 해야하나요? | 인스티즈


-The person who posted that question is really cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Boo Seungkwan is really good-looking..

-I bet I still can't marry Seungkwan in my next life..

-This is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-Why are the steps so detailed?ㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't let Seungkwan get married to anyone..

-What's with that sushi on his head?

0 comments :

Post a Comment