Wednesday, December 7, 2016

,

Am I the only one who finds this dance funny?

Bbam bbam bbam bbam bbam~ (/the OP is talking about his fingers gestures I don't want to type it here it's weird for me to type it lol/ o0o!!!!) This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What should I doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always laugh whenever this part comes up, please help meㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+8][-3]

1. [+3][-0] He kinda looks like as if he's plucking chicken's feathers..

2. [+1][-0] That part is really unique..

3. [+1][-9] I also laughed so hard when I first saw that partㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+0][-0] He's looking for his walletㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+0][-0] Pluckingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Chicken'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFeatherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+0][-0] That part is so cute and funny as hellㅠㅠ

7. [+0][-0] It's not that funny, instead I feel really embarassed to watch that partㅋㅋㅋ I was like.. 'Omo, Jisoo-ya.. What are your fingers doing..?' But he looks cute, anyway><

8. [+0][-0] I can't unsee it now that I've read this postㅋㅋ

0 comments :

Post a Comment