Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The cool thing about Seventeen's choreography for Boom Boom

This part of Boom Boom's choreography

is inspired by their own logo!.. That's a very fascinating idea!


-I love you.. For real..

-Our boys are the coolest boys in this whole worldㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seventeen is the bestㅠㅠ

-Soonyoung-ah, you've done a really great jobㅠㅠ And so did the other membersㅠㅠ

-This is definitely my baby's ideaㅠㅠㅠ

-I love you, Kwon Soonyoung..

-Performance team's leader and their members are seriously the bestㅠㅠ

-Kwon Soonyoung is so cool..

-Whoa.. I'm not their fan but Kwon Soonyoung is such a very cool guy..

-Kwon Soonyoung is a genius..

-That looks very nice.. They're so amazing..

-Seventeen, let's hit bigㅠㅠㅠ

-The choreography for this song is really cool and fascinating!!

-This is the part that Kwon Soonyoung madeㅠㅠㅠ Our dance-prodigyㅠㅠ

-Boom Boom is so freaking good..

-You all have done a really great job, boysㅠㅠ Let's win #1 this timeㅠㅠ I love you so muchㅠㅠ I will stream to your song a lot so let's win #1ㅠㅠㅠ

-I'm so proud of Kwon Hoshiㅠㅠ

-Soonyoung is so amazingㅠㅠㅠ

-Genius.. My boys are genius, aren't they???

-Soonyoung-ah, thank you..

0 comments :

Post a Comment