Thursday, December 8, 2016

What's your favorite song from the latest album?

Excluding Boom Boom!!
The song that you like the most out of all the songs from the album. 

I personally really like Beautiful!! The lyrics and the whole song is just really refreshing, I like it so muchㅠㅠ I also really like the whistle in Laughterㅜㅜ

[+2][-0]

1. [+16][-0] Lean on Me.

2. [+15][-0] I personally like I Don't Know!! I almost can't see any comments stating that I Don't Know is their favorite song, thoughㅜㅜ

3. [+14][-0] Highlight. I knew that this song is amazing and it would be my favorite song when I first listened to it.. It's the type of song that I really like..

4. [+4][-0] Don't Listen in Secret and Smile Flower..

5. [+3][-0] Smile Flower.. I've never cried because of a song before..

6. [+2][-0] I really like I Don't Knowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The whole song is on point!

7. [+2][-0] I was streaming to their songs at dawn and suddenly, Lean on Me came up and I cried while listening to it.. Smile Flower also got me choking on my own tears. I think Lean on Me is the song that Seventeen uses to deliver their messages to their fans.. On top of all that, Hip Hop Team's voices got me dying..

8. [+1][-0] Smile Flower. It's the song that Woozi wrote and produced.. It makes me think, 'So this is what Jihoon thinking about..' I always find myself tearing up a little bit whenever I listen to this song..

9. [+1][-0] Smile Flower..<3!

10. [+1][-0] Beautiful

11. [+1][-0] I Don't Know!!

12. [+1][-0] I Don't Know and Highlight!

13. [+1][-0] Lean on Me!

14. [+1][-0] Don't Listen in Secret is the best..

15. [+1][-0] Highlight!!!!

(I'm surprised that almost no one mentions A Quick Pace as their favorite song????????? im addicted to that one song its so freaking good jsfbjfnjskdnksj oh and i use the english titles from itunes)

0 comments :

Post a Comment