Friday, December 9, 2016

I hope Seventeen will consider to edit their fanchant..

I'm not saying this because Seungkwan made it..ㅠ It's my first time feeling distracted by the fanchant.. Because the fanchant and the song overlaps..? Fanchants are supposed to make the audiences feel more energetic and excited, but the fanchant for this song is really distracting.. Especially the last part, the rhythm just doesn't match at all.. It's really great that Seungkwan made this fanchant for us, but I personally think it's a pity.. Since Carats aren't the only one who watch their stages.. I personally hope they will consider to edit the fanchant.. I hope they'll change it to something that's easier to listen and follow..ㅠㅠ Something that makes non-fants want to scream along with the fans eventhough it's their first time watching the stage..

[+3][-23]

1. [+15][-0] It's because of the resonance.. It's actually pretty fine if you listen it in the studio..

2. [+13][-0] The part where the fans call out all of their names in the end is quite fine for me, though? I'm already used to this kind of fanchant so it's okay for me, it's a little bit too bad because the fans barely have the gap to breath between the names but the fanchant is actually pretty fun and exciting!

3. [+6][-0] I like the fanchant, though..? The boys will be really proud to see us using the fanchant that they made..

4. [+4][-0] It doesn't overlap at all, it's fine.

5. [+3][-0] I like the fanchant so muchㅋㅋㅋ The sight of Carats doing the fanchant is literally the cutest thing everㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+3][-0] It's because you're not used to it yet, I think.. I think it's not nice to ask them to edit this, Seungkwan worked hard to make this fanchant and the fanchant is actually really nice..

7. [+1][-1] Guys.. But still, don't downvote this postㅠ

0 comments :

Post a Comment