Friday, December 9, 2016

I saw a post about the fanchant..

I went to see their pre-recording and it actually matches the beat of the song.. It's not the best fanchant but it's not bad at all, it's pretty fine and it upsets me to see people complaining about it..

[+16][-0]

1. [+15][-0] Honestly, the purpose of doing the fanchant is to cheer on the boys, right.. It's okay for me as long as the boys like it.. Because the fanchant is the source of their energy..

2. [+3][-0] It's something that Seungkwan made..ㅠㅠ The fanchant for this song is really challenging, I like it...

3. [+1][-0] That's right.. There was no problem with the fanchant in the studioㅠㅠ But it was a little bit confusing since there was a slight changeㅋㅋ 

4. [+0][-0] I know right.. It sounds nice for me. The fans were excited today, I'm satisfied with it:)

0 comments :

Post a Comment