She downloaded Boom Boom ilegally and yet she's showing it off to me as if it was a great thing.
She also downloaded Very Nice and Pretty U ilegally back then, I told her that it's better to watch their MV on Youtube than downloading the songs ilegally but she said she's too lazy to do that.. What should I do..
Friend: Ahㅠㅠㅠ 'A Quick Pace' is so freaking niceㅠㅠㅠㅠ
OP: Did you download that ilegally
Friend: They're really good at singing.
Friend: Anyway, the song is so freaking good.
OP: There's a video of 'A Quick Pace' on Youtube. It's better to listen it from Youtube.
Friend: 'A Quick Pace'.. That song is really unique.
OP: Downloading their songs ilegally won't help them at all..
1. [+10][-0] Leaving the fact that she's not a fan or whatsoever.. What she's doing is wrong and it's illegalㅠㅠ Why is she doing that? Buying digital songs doesn't even cost a lot..
2. [+1][-0] Tell her that she's not a true fan, that she's really thoughtless, that what she's doing is illegal it's against the law, that she doesn't have any right to call herself a fan..? Downloading songs illegally is just so wrong, tell her to not do that anymore.
3. [+0][-0] She's looking down on the album that Seventeen worked really hard on.. The work that Seventeen has done for this album become fruitlessㅠㅠ I get really upset and mad everytime I see fans who act like herㅠㅠ Tell her not to call herself a fan, she doesn't even put any effort to make the boys win #1;; She can buy the songs digitally just by saving a little bit of money, skipping one meal would be more than enough.. It doesn't cost a lot.. I hate fans who download their idols' songs ilegallyㅠㅠ
4. [+0][-0] She's really confident as if she's done a really great job..
5. [+0][-0] Tell her to stream from Genie.. It only costs 200 won for 2 months, I think?
6. [+0][-0] Is she really a fan..? I'm so mad right now..
7. [+0][-0] One song only costs 1.30 on iTunes, is it a loss for you to spare 1.30 for them? (The funny thing about this comment is that she refers iTunes as 'Western Melon' lol)