Thursday, August 4, 2016

,

(Enter-talk) Seventeen's Very Nice?? I'm talking about that songㅋㅋㅋㅋ

My older brother really likes it a lotㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He's currently serving in a military service, but he's in vacation right now.
He asked me if I knew Seventeen's Very Niceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And after that, he let me listen to the song and seems like he really likes that song so muchㅋㅋ He even danced to itㅋㅋㅋ
He keeps going 'Very Nice! Nice' Something like thatㅋㅋㅋ
And I think he already memorized all of the lyricsㅋㅋㅋ We watched the MV together yesterday..
Now that I already took a listen to it, the song and choreography are really nice..
I just wanted to tell you that my older brother likes Seventeenㅋㅋㅋ
Seventeen, let's rise!


[+218][-21]

1. [+49][-2] Thank youㅠㅠㅠ This really makes me feel nice.. Anyway, the OP and her older brother are really cuteㅋㅋㅋ Please keep an eye on our kids in the future!





2. [+47][-2] I'm an Ahjumma in my 30s.. Me and my husband sometimes see them on the TV and we always sit down and watch them until the end of their performance whenever we accidentally see them in music showsㅋㅋTheir song is really addicting and the members are so fresh-looking, I really like it ㅋㅋ

3. [+42][-1] I'm not their fan, but I watched a music show because my bias is an MC for the show and I watched the whole performance of Seventeen's Very Nice. The song is so addicting, I hope both Seventeen and my bias will keep on rising in the future!

4. [+19][-0] There's a 4 years old kid in our house, she really likes this song.. She even sings along to the song whenever she hears itㅋㅋ

5. [+19][-0] I'm in my late 20s and at first, I didn't even know who Seventeen is, I didn't even know they were singers. But one day, I was watching My Little Television and became interested in them... They're so easy-going and they also have a good variety skills. Since then, I always stay updated on them. Especially.. Boo Seungkwanㅋㅋ He's such a fun guy.. He's the one who looks like Thomas, am I right?

6. [+16][-0] I'm not an Idol fan but I always listen to their song everydayㅋㅋㅋ Why are their songs so addicting? It's so exciting to listen to this song while doing my makeupㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+14][-0] Seems like I'm too late to like this songㅋㅋㅋ Their song is so freaking goodㅋㅋ I also listen to Adore U these daysㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm too late, right?ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+14][-0] The same thing happens to my brother as wellㅋㅋㅋ I keep on singing it and at some point, he started singing along to it as wellㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+12][-0] Thanks for mentioning Seventeen! Seventeen will always put their effort on everything, so please pay a lot of attention to them!
10. [+9][-0] Thank youㅜㅜㅜㅜ Very Nice!!


0 comments :

Post a Comment