Thursday, August 11, 2016

,

Seems like Kwon Soonyoung really eats a lot..

He's the only one who's eating in this pictureㅋㅋㅋ The only one who holds his chopstick and bowl upㅋㅋㅋㅋ It really looks like this picture was taken in the middle of him eatingㅋㅋㅋ Soonyoung, eat a lot! I really like chubby hamster.

[+65][-1]

1. [+15][-0] His expression looks like as if he's complaining "I'm going to eat, why are you taking a picture of me"

2. [+5][-1] He eats a lot, and yet he has a hot body like this..




3. [+3][-0] It's my first time seeing a cute person like himㅠㅠ I thought he was planning to lose weight to look good? He already looks good without losing weight, though?..ㅠㅠ

4. [+2][-0] I really like chubby hamsterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's such a cutieㅠㅠ

5. [+0][-0] It's as if he's saying.. "*sighs* Let's just eat.. Who cares if they take a picture.."ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+0][-0] I also like chubby hamster!! That's why you have to eat a lot, eat eat eat, and keep on eating!!

7. [+0][-0] I watched the VApp and I noticed that he got chubbierㅋㅋㅋ He's so cute.. Please eat a lot, Soonyoung-ah.. I don't want you to lose weight even if it's just a gram..

8. [+0][-0] He's gotten much cuter now that he gained weightㅋㅋㅋ I hope their company will stop paying so much attention to their clothes size and let them gain weight..ㅋㅋ Chan also got chubbier and he looks so much cuter than he used to before!!

9. [+0][-0] It looks like the person who took the picture told him to look at the camera eventhough he was still eatingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments :

Post a Comment